This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
SNEB Member LoginSNEB Members, full access to the journal is a member benefit. Login via the SNEB Website to access all journal content and features.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Nutrition Education and Behavior
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Brun J. Nutrition education research: Strategies for theory building. National Dairy Council, Rosemont, IL1981 (166 pp)
- The Pennsylvania State University and the U.S. Department of Agriculture, University Park, PA1980 (108 pp) Directions for nutrition education research—the Penn State conferences—a proceedings.
- Proceedings of the workshop on nutrition education research.Journal of Nutrition Education. 1981; 13 (Olson, C., and A. Gillespie, eds.) (118 pp)
- Thinking about nutrition education: What to teach, how to teach it, and what to measure.Teachers College Record. 1980; 81: 421-447
- Permanent gains from the food conservation movement.Columbia University Quarterly. 1919; 21: 1-19
- Ill fares the land—Essays on food, hunger, and power. Institute for Policy Studies, Washington, DC1984 (102 pp)
- Food exports from the Third World: Senegal—opening the road to hunger.Facts for Action. 1984; 11
- Columbia University Press, New York1950: 64 The nutritional improvement of life.
- U.S. food consumption, Sources of data and trends, 1909–1963.Statistics Bulletin 364, GPO 778-610, Washington, DC. 1965; (194 pp)
- Food consumption, prices, and expenditures.Agricultural Economics Report. 1979; 138 (Washington, DC, 97 pp)
- Jackson W. Berry W. Colman B. Meeting the expectations of the land. North Point Press, San Francisco1984 (250 pp)
- Besson J.M. Yogtmann H. Towards a sustainable agriculture. Verlag Wirz AG, Oberwill, Switzerland1978 (243 pp)
- Knorr D. Sustainable food systems. AVI Publishing Co., Westport, CT1983 (416 pp)
- Busch L. Lacy W. Food security in the United States. Westview Press, Boulder, CO1984 (430 pp)
- Knorr D. Watkins T. Alterations in food production. Van Nostrand Reinhold Co., New York1984 (241 pp)
- Humanities and Agriculture Program, Gainesville FL1982 (1176 pp) Agriculture, change and human values. Proceedings of a muitidisciplinary conference.
- Safety aspects of processed foods.in: Busch L. Lacy W. Food security in the United States. Westview Press, Boulder, CO1984: 231-253
- Government Printing Office, Washington, DC1980 (No. 232, 20 pp) Dietary guidelines for Americans. Home and Garden Bulletin.
- The plants and animals that nourish man.Scientific American. 1976; 235: 88-97
- Issues and perspectives in plant breeding.in: Busch L. Lacy W. Food security in the United States. Westview Press, Boulder, CO1984: 129-141
- Toward a self-sustaining agriculture.in: Merrill R. Radical agriculture. Harper Colophon Books, New York1976: 284-327
- Food, energy and society. John Wiley and Sons, New York1979 (165 pp)
- Heart torn out of wild palm trees.Maxingira. July 1984; 8: 12
- Frog deaths threaten Indian rice crop.Mazingira. March 1984; 8: 8
- The energy cost of overweight in the United States.American Journal of Public Health. 1978; 68: 765-769
- Nutrient content of the U.S. food supply.National Food Review NFR-25 USDA-ERS. 1982; : 1-13
- Domestic food security and increasing competition for water.in: Busch L. Lacy W. Food security in the United States. Westview Press, Boulder, CO1984: 61-98
- The eating of the west.Audubon. January 1979; : 94-121
- Costa Rica: Green alternative.Multinational Monitor. July 1984; 5: 8
- Agriculture, environment and social change: Some emergent issues.in: Büttel F. Newby H. The rural sociology of the advanced societies—Critical perspectives. Allenheld-Osmun, Montclair, NJ1980: 453-486
- Status of soil salinity in California.California Agriculture. October 1984; 38: 8-9
- Eating oil: Energy use in food production. Westview Press, Boulder, CO1978 (205 pp)
- Food: Wanting, needing and providing.Food Monitor. 1983; 34: 12-15
© 1986 Society for Nutrition Education and Behavior. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.