- McAleese J.D.
- Rankin L.L.
- Morris J.L.
- Zidenberg-Cherr S.
- Lineberger S.E.
- Zajicek J.M.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
SNEB Member LoginSNEB Members, full access to the journal is a member benefit. Login via the SNEB Website to access all journal content and features.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Nutrition Education and Behavior
- Garden-based nutrition education affects fruit and vegetable consumption in sixth-grade adolescents.J Am Diet Assoc. 2007; 107: 662-665
- Garden-enhanced nutrition curriculum improves fourth-grade school children’s knowledge of nutrition and preferences for some vegetables.J Am Diet Assoc. 2002; 102: 91-93
- School gardens: can a hands-on teaching tool affect students’ attitudes and behaviors regarding fruit and vegetables.Horticulture Technology. 2000; 10: 593-597
- Self-efficacy: The Exercise of Control.W.H. Freeman, New York, NY1997
- System, environmental, and policy changes: using the social-ecological model as a framework for evaluating nutrition education and social marketing programs with low-income audiences.J Nutr Educ. 2001; 33: S4-S15
- Designing effective nutrition interventions for adolescents.J Am Diet Assoc. 2002; 102: S52-S63
New York State Department of Education. Curriculum and Instruction: Learning Standards of New York State. http://www.p12.nysed.gov/ciai/standards.html. Accessed March 30, 2011.
Photovoice Web site. http://www.photovoice.org. Accessed February 28, 2011.
- Evaluating the public health impact of health promotion interventions: the RE-AIM framework.Am J Public Health. 1999; 89: 1322-1327
National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion. YRBSS: Youth Risk Behavior Surveillance System. http://www.cdc.gov/HealthyYouth/yrbs/index.htm. Accessed February 28, 2011.
US Census Bureau. American Fact Finder: Kings County, New York - Poverty Status in the Past 12 Months. http://factfinder.census.gov/servlet/STTable?_bm=y&-context=st&-qr_name=ACS_2006_EST_G00_S1701&-ds_name=ACS_2006_EST_G00_&-tree_id=306&-redoLog=true&-_caller=geoselect&-geo_id=05000US36047&-format=&-_lang=en. Accessed March 30, 2011.