Collaboration for Health, Activity, and Nutrition in Children’s Environments (CHANCE).
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Nutrition Education and Behavior
- Does parenting affect children’s eating and weight status?.Int J Behav Nutr Phys Act. 2008; 5: 15
- Childhood overweight and the relationship between parent behaviors, parenting style, and family functioning.Ann Am Acad Pol Soc Sci. 2008; 615: 11-37
- Collaboration for Health, Activity, and Nutrition in Children’s Environments (CHANCE).Cornell University Division of Nutritional Sciences, 2009Accessed February 9, 2011)
- Environmental influences on eating and physical activity.Annu Rev Public Health. 2001; 22: 309-335
- Translating social ecological theory into guidelines for community health promotion.Am J Health Promot. 1994; 10: 282-298
- Preventing Childhood Obesity: Health in the Balance.National Academies Press, Washington, DC2004
- Revisiting a neglected construct: parenting styles in a child-feeding context.Appetite. 2005; 44: 83-92
- Social Foundations of Thought and Action: A Social Cognitive Theory.Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ1986
- From Telling to Teaching: A Dialogue Approach to Adult Learning.Learning by Dialogue, North Myrtle Beach, NC2003
Dickin KL, Lent M, Lu AH, Sequiera J, Dollahite JS. Developing a measure of behavior change in a program to help low-income parents prevent unhealthy weight gain in children. J Nutr Educ. In press.
- Collaboration for Health, Activity, and Nutrition in Children’s Environments (CHANCE): helping low-income parents prevent childhood overweight.J Nutr Educ. 2009; 41 ([abstract]): S36-S37