Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
SNEB Member LoginSNEB Members, full access to the journal is a member benefit. Login via the SNEB Website to access all journal content and features.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Nutrition Education and Behavior
- Nutrition Education: USDA Provides Services through Multiple Programs, but Stronger Linkages among Efforts are Needed.United States General Accounting Office, Washington, DC2004 (GAO-04-528)
United States Department of Agriculture. Expanded Food and Nutrition Education Program Impacts. National Institute of Food and Agriculture Web site. http://www.nifa.usda.gov/nea/food/efnep/impacts.html. Updated February 2, 2012. Accessed June 21, 2012.
United States Department of Agriculture. National Institute of Food and Agriculture Extension Activities: Appropriation History, Fiscal Years 2000 - 2010. http://www.csrees.usda.gov/about/offices/budget/10yr_exten_hist.pdf. Accessed June 21, 2012.
Anliker J, Willis W, Montgomery S. The Development and Testing of the Behavior Checklist Questions for the EFNEP Evaluation/Reporting System. National Institute of Food and Agriculture Web site. http://www.nifa.usda.gov/nea/food/efnep/ers/documentation/checklist-development.pdf. Published 1998. Accessed June 21, 2012.
Anliker J. Development and Testing of the Original ERS Behavior Checklist: An Historical Perspective. National Institute of Food and Agriculture Web site. http://www.csrees.usda.gov/nea/food/efnep/neers5/pdfs/ers_behav_checklist.pdf. Accessed June 21, 2012.
- Intermediate Microeconomics: A Modern Approach.7th ed. WW Norton & Co., New York, NY2006
- Cost-effectiveness model for youth EFNEP programs: what do we measure and how do we do it?.J Nutr Educ Behav. 2011; 43: 295-302
- An economic evaluation of the Expanded Food and Nutrition Education Program.J Nutr Educ Behav. 2008; 40: 134-143
- Gold M.R. Siegel J.E. Russell L.B. Weinstein M.C. Cost-Effectiveness in Health and Medicine. Oxford University Press, New York, NY1996
- Economic foundations of cost-effectiveness analysis.Journal of Health Economics. 1997; 16: 1-31
- Cost-effectiveness research on preventive interventions: a survey of the publications.Eur J Public Health. 2010; 21: 260-264