- Kendall P.
- Medeiros L.
- Hillers V.
- Chen G.
- DiMascola S.
- Smith J.L.
- Athearn P.N.
- Kendall P.A.
- Hillers V.N.
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
SNEB Member LoginSNEB Members, full access to the journal is a member benefit. Login via the SNEB Website to access all journal content and features.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Nutrition Education and Behavior
- Food handling behaviors of special importance for pregnant women, infants and young children, the elderly, and immune-compromised people.J Am Diet Assoc. 2003; 103: 1646-1649
- Campylobacter jejuni infection during pregnancy: long-term consequences of associated bacteremia, Guillain-Barré Syndrome, and reactive arthritis.J Food Prot. 2002; 65: 696-708
- Awareness and acceptance of current food safety recommendations during pregnancy.Matern Child Health J. 2004; 8: 149-162
Colorado State University. Eating Smart • Being Active. www.eatingsmartbeingactive.com. Updated August 1, 2013. Accessed May 14, 2014.
- Learning to Listen, Learning to Teach: The Power of Dialogue in Educating Adults.Jossey-Bass Publishers, San Francisco, CA2002
- Social Foundations of Thought and Action: A Social Cognitive Theory.Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ1986
- From Telling to Teaching: A Dialogue Approach to Adult Learning.Learning by Dialogue, North Myrtle, Beach, SC2003
Partnership for Food Safety Education. Fight BAC Campaign. http://www.fightbac.org/. Accessed May 14, 2014.
Ohio State University. Healthy Baby, Healthy Me. http://foodsafety.osu.edu/curriculum/hbhm. Accessed May 14, 2014.
- Design and development of food safety knowledge and attitude scales for consumer food safety education.J Am Diet Assoc. 2004; 104: 1671-1677
- Consumer food handling behaviors associated with prevention of 13 foodborne illnesses.J Food Prot. 2003; 66: 1893-1899
- Observation versus self-report: validation of a consumer food behavior questionnaire.J Food Prot. 2004; 67: 2578-2586
- Research Methods and Statistics in Psychology.SAGE, London2003