Main Outcome Measures
Conclusions and Implications
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
SNEB Member LoginSNEB Members, full access to the journal is a member benefit. Login via the SNEB Website to access all journal content and features.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Nutrition Education and Behavior
- Self-reported and measured weight, height and body mass index (BMI) in Italy, the Netherlands and North America.Eur J Public Health. 2001; 21: 414-419
Ministère de l’Emploi et de la Solidarité; Ministère Délégué de la Santé. Programme National Nutrition Santé PNNS 2001-2015. http://www.mangerbouger.fr/pnns/pnns-2011-2015.html. Accessed March 13, 2015.
- Global, regional, and national prevalence of overweight and obesity in children and adults during 1980–2013: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2013.Lancet. 2014; 384: 766-781
- The global obesity pandemic: shaped by global drivers and local environments.Lancet. 2011; 378: 804-814
- Health in the European Union: trends and analysis. European Observatory on Health Systems and Policies. Observatory Studies Series No. 19.World Health Organization, Geneva, Switzerland2009: 85-91
- Economic costs of adult obesity: a review of recent European studies with a focus on subgroup-specific costs.Maturitas. 2011; 3: 220-229
- Evaluation of a 2-year physical activity and healthy eating intervention in middle school children.Health Educ Res. 2006; 21: 911-921
- An evaluation of a weight-loss program incorporating e-learning for obese junior high school students.Telemedicine and e-Health. 2008; 14: 783-792
- Evaluation of microcomputer nutritional teaching games in 1876 children at school.Diabetes Metab. 2001; 27: 459-464
- Multicenter randomized evaluation of a nutritional education software in obese patients.Diabetes Metab. 2001; 27: 139-147
- Nutri-Educ: a nutrition software application for balancing meals using fuzzy arithmetic and heuristic search algorithms.Artif Intell Med. 2008; 42: 213-227
- Balancing meals using fuzzy arithmetic and heuristic search algorithms.IEEE Trans Fuzzy Systems. 2003; 11: 68-78
ANSES table CIQUAL 2012 [French]. https://pro.anses.fr/TableCIQUAL/index.htm. Accessed March 13, 2015.
- Food Composition and Nutrition Tables.in: 8th ed. Medpharm Scientific Publishers, Stuttgart, Germany2008
- Defining obesity risk status in the general childhood population: which cut-offs should we use?.Int J Pediatr Obes. 2010; 5: 458-460
- Childhood obesity: current definitions and recommendations for their use.Int J Pediatr Obes. 2011; 6: 325-331
- Impact of computer-mediated, obesity-related nutrition education interventions for adolescents: a systematic review.J Adolesc Health. 2014; 6: 631-645
- A review of electronic interventions for prevention and treatment of overweight and obesity in young people.Obes Rev. 2011; 12: e298-e314
- Playing for real: video games and stories for health-related behavior change.Am J Prev Med. 2008; 34: 74-82
- “Nutrition exploration” with food characters: interactive multimedia nutrition software for preschoolers.J Nutr Educ Behav. 2007; 39: 173-174
- Design and evaluation of a computer game to promote a healthy diet for young adults.Health Commun. 2009; 24: 115-127
- Reduction of overweight and eating disorder symptoms via the internet in adolescents: a randomized controlled trial.J Adolesc Health. 2008; 43: 172-179
- Influence of individual- and area-level measures of socioeconomic status on obesity, unhealthy eating, and physical inactivity in Canadian adolescents.Am J Clin Nutr. 2006; 83: 139-145
Conflict of Interest Disclosure: The authors' conflict of interest disclosures can be found online with this article on www.jneb.org.