- Braun B.
- Bruns K.
- Cronk L.
- et al.
- Smathers C.A.
- Lobb J.M.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Nutrition Education and Behavior
- Fifty communities putting prevention to work: accelerating chronic disease prevention through policy, systems, and environmental change.J Community Health. 2012; 37: 1081-1090
- Cooperative extension's national framework health and wellness.http://www.aplu.org/members/commissions/food-environmentand-renewable-resources/CFERR_Library/national-framework-for-health-and-wellness/fileDate: 2014Date accessed: February 1, 2017
- An ecological approach to creating active living communities.Annu Rev Public Health. 2006; 27: 14.1-14.26
- Physical activity and food environments: solutions to the obesity epidemic.Milbank Q. 2009; 87: 123-154
- Ecological models of health behavior.in: Glanz K. Rimer B.K. Viswanath K. Health Behavior: Theory, Research, and Practice. 5th ed. Jossey-Bass, San Francisco, CA2015: 43-64
- Translating social ecological theory into guidelines for community health promotion.Am J Health Promot. 1996; 10: 282-298
- Extension professionals and community coalitions: professional development opportunities related to leadership and policy, system, and environment change.J Extension. 2015; 53 (6FEA1)https://www.joe.org/joe/2015december/a1.phpDate accessed: June 2, 2017
- Nutritional science jeopardy.J Nutr Educ Behav. 2005; 37: 159-160
- Nutritionopoly: let healthy choices “monopolize” your lifestyle.J Nutr Educ Behav. 2011; 43: 303-305
- 4-H Health Heroes.https://ohio4h.org/healthheroesDate accessed: November 22, 2017
- Youth advocacy for obesity prevention: the next wave of social change for health.Transl Behav Med. 2011; 1: 497-505
- A pilot study evaluating the effects of a youth advocacy program on youth readiness to advocate for environment and policy changes for obesity prevention.Transl Behav Med. 2016; 6: 648-658
- Experiential Learning: Experience as the Source of Learning and Development.2nd ed. Pearson Education, Upper Saddle River, NJ2014
- What we mean by policy, systems and environmental changes: a nationwide training for SNAP-Ed and EFNEP professionals.J Nutr Educ Behav. 2016; 48: S146
- SNAP-Ed Toolkit: Obesity Prevention Interventions and Evaluation Framework.https://snapedtoolkit.org/Date accessed: November 7, 2017
- Change Game: Levels of Community Change.http://www.ohio4h.org/changegameDate accessed: November 7, 2017
Conflict of Interest Disclosure: The authors' conflict of interest disclosures can be found online with this article on www.jneb.org.