Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
SNEB Member LoginSNEB Members, full access to the journal is a member benefit. Login via the SNEB Website to access all journal content and features.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Nutrition Education and Behavior
- US Dept of Agriculture. 2015–2020 Dietary Guidelines for Americans. 8th edition.http://health.gov/dietaryguidelines/2015/guidelines/Date accessed: February 3, 2018
- US Dept of Agriculture. Choose My Plate.https://www.choosemyplate.gov/Date accessed: February 3, 2018
- Physical Activity Guidelines for Americans.https://health.gov/paguidelines/pdf/paguide.pdfDate: 2008Date accessed: February 3, 2018
- National Institute of Food and Agriculture. Expanded Food and Nutrition Education Program (EFNEP) program policies.https://nifa.usda.gov/sites/default/files/program/EFNEP%20Policy%20Document%20201562%20Update%20P1.pdfDate accessed: February 3, 2018
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program Education (SNAP-Ed) plan guidance.https://snaped.fns.usda.gov/snap/Guidance/FY_2017_SNAP-Ed_Guidance_%20508-Compliant.pdfDate accessed: February 3, 2018
- From Telling to Teaching: A Dialogue Approach to Adult Learning. 2003 (North Myrtle Beach, SC: Learning by Dialogue)
- Eating Smart • Being Active.http://eatingsmartbeingactive.colostate.edu/getting-started/ordering-materials/Date accessed: March 23, 2018
Inclusion of any material in this section does not imply endorsement by the Society for Nutrition Education and Behavior. Evaluative comments contained in the reviews reflect the views of the authors. Review abstracts are either prepared by the reviewer or extracted from the product literature. Prices quoted are those provided by the publishers at the time materials were submitted. They may not be current when the review is published. Reviewers receive a complimentary copy of the resource as part of the review process.