Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Nutrition Education and Behavior
- Crowdsourcing innovative physical activity programs: active schools acceleration project case study.Transl J Am Coll Sports Med. 2016; 1: 1-9
Murray S. Step by Step. Stanford Social Innovation Review. 2017. https://ssir.org/articles/entry/step_by_step. Accessed June 12, 2018.
- Principles of Marketing.Pearson, Upper Saddle River, NJ2014
- Using pretesting to ensure your messages and materials are on strategy.Health Promot Pract. 2008; 9: 116-122
- Experimental pretesting of public health campaigns: a case study.J Health Commun. 2008; 13: 216-229
National Cancer Institute. Making Health Communication Programs Work. 2004. https://www.cancer.gov/publications/health-communication/pink-book.pdf. Accessed June 12, 2018.
- Exposure to the Above the Influence antidrug advertisements and adolescent marijuana use in the United States, 2006–2008.Am J Public Health. 2011; 101: 948-954
- The national youth anti-drug media campaign copy test system.Social Marketing Quarterly. 2004; 10: 34-42
Statista. Advertising expenditure in the largest advertising categories in the United States as of 3rd quarter 2015 (in billion U.S. dollars). https://www.statista.com/statistics/275506/top-advertising-categories-in-the-us/. Accessed June 12, 2018.
Statista. Number of food/beverage advertisements viewed by children in the United States in 2015, by product type. https://www.statista.com/statistics/245893/food-and-beverage-advertising-consumption-by-us-children-by-product-type/. Accessed July 11, 2018.
- Prevalence of Obesity Among Adults and Youth: United States, 2011–2014.US Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Health Statistics, Washington, DC2015
- The availability of fast-food and full-service restaurants in the United States: associations with neighborhood characteristics.Am J Prev Med. 2007; 33: S240-S245