- Mitchell DC
- Lawrence FR
- Hartman TJ
- Curran JM
- Campos-Vega R
- Loarca-Piña G
- Oomah BD
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
SNEB Member LoginSNEB Members, full access to the journal is a member benefit. Login via the SNEB Website to access all journal content and features.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Nutrition Education and Behavior
- Consumption of dry beans, peas, and lentils could improve diet quality in the US population.J Am Diet Assoc. 2009; 109: 909-913
- Minor components of pulses and their potential impact on human health.Food Res Int. 2010; 43: 461-482
US Department of Health and Human Services, US Department of Agriculture. 2015–2020 Dietary Guidelines for Americans. 8th edition.http://health.gov/dietaryguidelines/2015/guidelines/. Accessed August 15, 2020.
- Consumer understanding and culinary use of legumes in Australia.Nutrients. 2019; 11: 1575
- Use of school gardens in academic instruction.J Nutr Educ Behav. 2005; 37: 147-151
- Supporting healthy eating among rural early years children: a pulse crop pilot intervention study.J Agromedicine. 2015; 20: 386-389
Inclusion of any material in this section does not imply endorsement by the Society for Nutrition Education and Behavior. Evaluative comments contained in the reviews reflect the views of the authors. Review abstracts are either prepared by the reviewer or extracted from the product literature. Prices quoted are those provided by the publishers at the time materials were submitted. They may not be current when the review is published. Reviewers receive a complimentary copy of the resource as part of the review process.