- Storz MA
- Ostfeld RJ.
- Hu FB
- Otis BO
- McCarthy G.
- Dinu M
- Abbate R
- Gensini GF
- Casini A
- Sofi F.
- Lopez PD
- Cativo EH
- Atlas SA
- Rosendorff C.
- Brenna JT.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
SNEB Member LoginSNEB Members, full access to the journal is a member benefit. Login via the SNEB Website to access all journal content and features.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Nutrition Education and Behavior
- What makes a plant-based diet? A review of current concepts and proposal for a standardized plant-based dietary intervention checklist.Eur J Clin Nutr. 2022; 76: 789-800
- Definition of a plant-based diet and overview of this special issue.J Geriatr Cardiol. 2017; 14: 315
- Can plant-based meat alternatives be part of a healthy and sustainable diet?.JAMA. 2019; 322: 1547-1548
- Vegetarian, vegan diets and multiple health outcomes: a systematic review with meta-analysis of observational studies.Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr. 2017; 57: 3640-3649
- The effect of vegan diets on blood pressure in adults: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.Am J Med. 2019; 132 (875–883.e7)
- Efficiency of conversion of alpha-linolenic acid to long chain n-3 fatty acids in man.Curr Opin Clin Nutr Metab Care. 2002; 5: 127-132
Inclusion of any material in this section does not imply endorsement by the Society for Nutrition Education and Behavior. Evaluative comments contained in the reviews reflect the views of the authors. Review abstracts are either prepared by the reviewer or extracted from the product literature. Prices quoted are those provided by the publishers at the time materials were submitted. They may not be current when the review is published. Reviewers receive a complimentary copy of the resource as part of the review process.